[Teammetrics-discuss] Linking Metrics Together

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon May 21 20:57:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

I admit I do not really understand the purpose of the plan to "link"
metrics - so I'll comment only on the part I understand.

> > I have access to only tables in the database. They are 'commitstat'
> > and 'listarchives'. Where are the other metrics (bugs, uploadstats)?
> > If there are some other relevant tables, I kindly request access to
> > them :)
>
> Andreas, your department :) I think there is no database and the
> graphs are generated on the fly by reading data from the Ultimate
> Debian Database [0].
>
> Feel free to ask me if anything is not clear.
>
> [0] - http://udd.debian.org/

Probably also

   http://wiki.debian.org/UltimateDebianDatabase

helps.  We are running an UDD clone on blends.debian.net and the data
about uploads and bugs closed are obtained from this database.  See the
relevant Python scripts.  Just ask me if you need more permissions to
access UDD.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--