[Teammetrics-discuss] Updated data

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 00:29:18 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille wrote:

> I've got great help and blends.d.n now has DNS again.

:)

> I just fired up 'update-data' - hope this was the correct way to trigger
> the reimport.

Yup. Everything else was already cleared out.

> So I have another good reason not to show up in IRC that frequently. B-)
> BTW, yesterday your GSoC student from India introduced himself to me. :-)

Oh! Aarsh. He is not my student as I am not mentoring this year but just
administering the program. But yes, I know him as I was in touch with
him for quite a while because of helping him with his visa to
Switzerland. I heard he is having a good time there meeting people so
that makes me happy that his trip is turning out well :)

Let's see how the current run goes and then we will investigate further
if need be.

--
Sukhbir