[Teammetrics-discuss] For those who care about statistics created by the team metrics GSoC project

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jan 9 15:14:34 UTC 2013

Hi Mathieu,

On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 04:09:35PM +0100, Mathieu Parent wrote:
> > I've just updated the latest stats about selected teams inside Debian
> > now including full 2012.  Feel free to visit
> >
> >    http://blends.debian.net/liststats/
> >
> > Some more convenient interface for this graphs was developed in GSoC
> > of 2012.  Please stay tuned until this will be finished.
>
> This is interesting.

Thanks.  Any reason to write this in private?  The people working on
this would deserve some public thanks, IMHO.  I'm not asking for
thanking me because my contribution to the code is not that much any
more, but the two GSoC students would probably be happy. :-)

> Will there be some other teams included ?

Sure we can do so.

> I'm interrested by pkg-samba

That's included since a long time:

   http://blends.debian.net/liststats/authorstat_pkg-samba-maint.png

> , pkg-horde and pkg-kolab.

Sukhbir, could you please care for this?

Kind regards and thanks for your interest in team metrics

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de