[Teammetrics-discuss] Upload/Bugs data

Vipin Nair swvist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:57:18 UTC 2013

> Perfectly fine.  Please also update the Python script to rather use this
> config file to make sure we have no duplication of data.

I have added this data to web/config/metrics.conf

I haven't changed this in the bug_close_history or upload_history as
the config file is inside web/ . This would add a dependency to the
code inside web/. I suggest instead of using this we maintain a global
config file, maybe in etc/ or a separate config/ from which all code
can access global configuration.

Currently bug_close_history, upload_history and
web/config/metrics.conf has same data and a global config file will
help eliminate the redundancy.

--
Regards,
Vipin Nair