[Teammetrics-discuss] Update with references

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Apr 8 10:01:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

since I've got no anwer I tried to start the import myself but it
quickly ran into a failure which seems to be connected to the new field:

$ ./update-data
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./archiveparser.py", line 334, in <module>
    main(conn, cur)
  File "./archiveparser.py", line 266, in main
    references = field.get('References')
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'

Kind regards

       Andreas.

http://fam-tille.de