[Teammetrics-discuss] Alioth lists not updated for 2014

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 01:25:26 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

> Hi Sukhbir,
>
> since I wanted to present some graphs on our Debian Med sprint next
> weekend I took the freedom to render the graphs a bit in advance.
> Archiveparser.py seems to be OK for lists.debian.org but liststat.py
> for alioth lists does not seem to gather any new data.  Examples:
>
>    debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org
>    debian-science-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org

Just checked this. This is because you ran the script on January 29 and
if you remember, we don't fetch the stats for a month until it's over. I
have checked and these are being updated.

> do not show a single entry for whole 2014 but should.  I remember you
> reported some delay means to circumvent some kind of misuse protection
> on Alioth.  It seems that this does not work and I would suggest that
> we discuss this with Alioth admins.  Can you provide more precise
> data for the effect (or somehow fix this otherwise)?

The current rate-limiting method is working fine but I will get in touch
with the admins about this nevertheless.