[Teammetrics-discuss] Ruby team added to commit statistics but no data arrived in database

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 01:26:34 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

> I added pkg-ruby-extras to etc/teammetrics/commitinfo.conf and was
> rerunning update-data but no data for this team ended up inside the
> database.

The logs indicate that in both cases that you tried to run these, the
authentication failed because of the SSH key and hence the data was not
updated. (I did get in touch with Charles and he said he would look at
it. I will ping him again.)

commitstat is running now and once it is done, I will let you know.