[Teammetrics-discuss] Alioth lists not updated for 2014

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jan 29 16:19:32 UTC 2014

Hi Sukhbir,

since I wanted to present some graphs on our Debian Med sprint next
weekend I took the freedom to render the graphs a bit in advance.
Archiveparser.py seems to be OK for lists.debian.org but liststat.py
for alioth lists does not seem to gather any new data.  Examples:

   debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org
   debian-science-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org

do not show a single entry for whole 2014 but should.  I remember you
reported some delay means to circumvent some kind of misuse protection
on Alioth.  It seems that this does not work and I would suggest that
we discuss this with Alioth admins.  Can you provide more precise
data for the effect (or somehow fix this otherwise)?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de