[Teammetrics-discuss] Importing mboxes (Was: Please add this subject to SPAM subjects)

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 05:38:12 UTC 2014

Hi Alexandre,

* Alexandre Delanoë:

> Here is the patch to make understand what I need to eventually add some
> statistics reports. Maybe you should adapt it since I have not tested it
> (because of the database connexion cf. my previous mail).

Thanks for the patch. I have committed it with some slight
modifications. Also note that there can be multiple references and right
now, they will just be stored in the database with a space between them.
Is this how you would like it? Please let me know otherwise. Once we
resolve this, we will rerun the script so that the references are added.

Andreas, I think we should run all the scripts again with the new
changes. I will wait for the go ahead from your side before doing it.
(Changes also made to archives.sh. I am not sure I can execute it. Can
you please do that?)

--
Sukhbir