[Teammetrics-discuss] Team analysis graphs

Javier Fernandez-Sanguino jfs at computer.org
Wed Feb 8 09:25:35 UTC 2017

On 8 February 2017 at 10:03, Andreas Tille <andreas at an3as.eu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this is my yearly hint to the teammetrics graphs you can find for your
> team at
>
>      http://blends.debian.net/liststats/
>
> The idea for the graphs was first presented at DebConf8[1] and the final
> realisation was done by Sukhbir Singh in a GSoC project[2].  I'm generating
> the graphs at beginning of each month.

Very interesting work Andreas, would it be possible to add the Debian
documentation team there too? (More information on CVS sources and lists
here: https://www.debian.org/doc/cvs)

If possible, I would also be interested in having information from the
Debian Spanish i18n team (only the mailing list).

Thanks!

Javier