[Teammetrics-discuss] Team analysis graphs

Boyuan Yang 073plan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:53:57 UTC 2017

在 2017年2月8日星期三 SGT 上午11:53:28,Andreas Tille 写道:
> I'll collect some further wishes and graphs will be available in beginning
> of March.

Sounds interesting. Could you please add the Chinese Team [1] on Alioth,
together with another maillist debian-chinese-gb onto list?

And one more question out of curiosity: instead of making data collection opt-
in, why don't we just collect information of *all* teams in Debian? That
should be easy because all information needed are available on lists.d.o and
alioth.d.o.

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/projects/chinese/

--
Sincerely,