[Teammetrics-discuss] Team analysis graphs

Gunnar Wolf gwolf at debian.org
Wed Feb 8 19:11:26 UTC 2017

Andreas Tille dijo [Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 10:03:30AM +0100]:
> Hi,
>
> this is my yearly hint to the teammetrics graphs you can find for your
> team at
>
>      http://blends.debian.net/liststats/

Very interesting! I will share this link with a student who is working
with me and doing time-related analysis of Debian; he started by
working with the keyring data, but this will surely be interesting to
him.

The sheer number of files you are presenting is overwhelming as it is,
but, if this person is interested in this data, could you share your
dataset at a finer resolution? (say, monthly instead of yearly) Or, if
you don't keep the source data with you, the scripts that produce
them?

Thanks a lot!