[tryton-debian] DM for python-sql (was: Migration to alioth)

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Mon Dec 2 20:38:39 UTC 2013

* Andreas Tille: " Re: [tryton-debian] Migration to alioth" (Mon, 2 Dec 2013
  18:50:48 +0100):

Hi Andreas,

> thanks for this effort.  I hope that more tryton enthusiasts will join here.

Thanks.

I am just preparing the packages, which will point to the new VCS location.
Since python-sql is now in testing, may I ask you to add the DM permissions for
python-sql?

Thanks and cheers,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6