[tryton-debian] sponsoring request

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Thu Feb 13 13:43:06 UTC 2014

* Mathias Behrle: " Re: [tryton-debian] sponsoring request" (Thu, 30 Jan 2014
  19:21:16 +0100):

Hi Raphael,

following up on this: did you notice the said sponsoring request?

In intend to release and upload soon the whole set of packages, so feedback on
this subject is welcome.

Cheers,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6