[tryton-debian] sponsoring request

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Fri Feb 21 11:46:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> Could you please have a look at tryton-modules-timesheet-cost now? AFAIS the
> modules should be ready for upload now. So if this one is ok, the others should
> be, too.

It looks good.

> When you give your approval, I would add the additional changelog entry
> pulling the ITP Bug in and release.

There's no need for that. The current versions are fine for upload. I
build with "-v0" to have all the changelog entries and that way I have the
ITP closure too.

> tryton-modules-timesheet-cost
> goocalendar
> tryton-modules-account-fr
> tryton-modules-production

I have done those modules so far. I'll take care of the others
later...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/