[tryton-debian] build options (was: tarball compression)

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Tue Jan 28 19:13:38 UTC 2014

* Mathias Behrle: " Re: [tryton-debian] tarball compression" (Mon, 27 Jan 2014
  19:57:13 +0100):

> * Raphael Hertzog: " Re: [tryton-debian] tarball compression" (Sun, 26 Jan
> 2014 21:07:18 +0100):

> > Ok looking that at that package now. Here are my comments/questions:
> > * drop debian/source/options, in sid dpkg uses xz by default (and in
> >   general, compression-level=9 is not a good idea with xz as it imposes
> >   a high memory consumption for compression for a relatively small gain
> >   compared to the default compression level)
> > * debian/rules "override_dh_builddeb", drop that as well, for the same
> >   reason than the first point.
>
> override_dh_builddeb was already droppped (s. [1]), but I missed to drop the
> options. Will catch up on this.

Now that I dropped options completely I am facing this issue:

when building python-sql with pbuilder I am getting *.debian.tar.gz as well as
*.debian.tar.xz, changes file only refers to the xz.

When running with option 'compression = xz' I am getting only the expected
*.debian.tar.xz.

Do you have an idea?

You can verify this behavior with python-sql, I just pushed the latest changes
to git.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6