[tryton-debian] build options (was: tarball compression)

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Wed Jan 29 13:21:01 UTC 2014

* Raphael Hertzog: " Re: [tryton-debian] build options (was: tarball
  compression)" (Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:44:50 +0100):

> On Tue, 28 Jan 2014, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> > Now that I dropped options completely I am facing this issue:
> >
> > when building python-sql with pbuilder I am getting *.debian.tar.gz as well
> > as *.debian.tar.xz, changes file only refers to the xz.
>
> Are you running pbuilder multiple times once for wheezy and once for
> jessie/sid ?
>
> Because this does't make sense at all. dpkg-source will only create one
> debian.tar (and it will be debian.tar.xz on jessie/sid but debian.tar.gz
> on systems with dpkg < 1.17.6).

That's the problem. It is on testing not completely up-to-date. So still:
dpkg-source: info: building tryton-server in tryton-server_3.0.2-1.debian.tar.gz
but finally in pbuilder -> tar.xz

Solved and thanks!

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6