[tryton-debian] rules cleaning (was: tarball compression)

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Wed Jan 29 16:03:36 UTC 2014

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> I don't understand. Current naming scheme is tryton-* without prefix.

Oops... ok that explains why I was confused. I understand better your
comment.

Maybe it's best to provide python3 support in the same package then and
possibly put ${python3:Depends} in Recommends as long as tryton uses
python2. And when we switch, we put the ${python3:Depends} in Depends and
move ${python:Depends} to Recommends.

Because adding a supplementary package in that context where we are
already not following the standard python policy looks like asking for
troubles.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/