[tryton-debian] Preparing for packaging suds-jurko for Debian

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Wed Jul 2 08:45:19 UTC 2014

* Jurko Gospodnetić: " Re: Preparing for packaging suds-jurko for Debian" (Wed,
  02 Jul 2014 09:43:31 +0200):

>   Hi Mathias.
>
> On 1.7.2014. 12:26, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> > I will now discuss, how to handle the package in Debian wrt. to the original
> > suds package. I will keep you updated, if we should need something.
>
>    Cool.
>
>    I'd also appreciate suggestions on how to name the package. Having my
> name in the package name was fine when it was just 'my private little
> fork', but now it looks strange to have it in the official package name. :-)
>
>    Once I get the docs updated I can push to replace the original suds
> project with this fork, and name it just 'suds'. Perhaps that would be
> the cleanest solution for you as well.

Indeed that would be the cleanest solution and it seems, there are good chances
to transfer the name of suds to your project. I will just let you know...

BTW: in case you are interested, the discussion is on the debian-python list.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6