[tryton-debian] Plans

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Wed Jul 16 12:11:27 UTC 2014

Hi Raphael,

just to keep you updated about my next plans:

- I will be AFK in the first three weeks of August. It would be great, if you
  could keep an eye in case there should be any security incidents on the
  packages (provided you are available yourself ;).

- I have done some work on python3 packaging.

  - vatnumber is ready for uploading.

  - relatorio waits for some fixes for python 3.4, the current WIP is pushed to
    git.

  - suds waits for the the release and renaming of suds-jurko on pypi, current
    WIP is pushed to git.

I think it would be good to upload vatnumber at once, because I don't know, how
long it will take to get ready the other packages.

Thanks,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6