[tryton-debian] Preparing for packaging suds-jurko for Debian

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Mon Jun 30 18:25:08 UTC 2014

Hello Jurko,

I am very pleased, that you picked up suds and to see the efforts you are
making in improving the package. Kudos!

After doing some successful tests, I want to replace the current suds package in
Debian with your fork.

To be well prepared I have two questions:

1) Is the current code base of suds-jurko completely API compatible with the
code base from redhat? Can suds-jurko still be a drop-in replacement for suds?

2) Since in version 0.6 the test directory still goes to dist-packages, which
is solved in VCS, I will use 0.7 to enter in Debian. When will the release of
0.7 be scheduled?

Thanks a lot for your work,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6