[tryton-debian] sponsoring request

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Mon Mar 3 12:47:09 UTC 2014

* Raphael Hertzog: " Re: [tryton-debian] sponsoring request" (Mon, 3 Mar 2014
  10:05:50 +0100):

Yes, according to https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer

> > If you prefer to sign a dak commands file I will
> > be glad to provide one.
>
> Yes, please, that will save me some time :-)

Attached and also sent via PM in case the list should cut it off.

Thanks for signing,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6