[tryton-debian] Sponsoring request

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Tue May 27 07:19:31 UTC 2014

On Mon, 26 May 2014, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> This one is not OK. You were lacking suds_0.3.9.orig.tar.gz when you built
> it so it has built as a native package instead of as an orig.tar.gz +
> .diff.gz.

I rebuilt the source package with the .orig.tar.gz in "../" to fix this
and uploaded the result.

> > suds_0.4.1-5+deb7u1 is 3.0 (quilt) and also directly available from the
> > debian-wheezy branch of the git repos.
>
> Built it from there and got it uploaded.

I had to redo it because it needed an .orig.tar.xz when git-buildpackage
generated an .orig.tar.gz... but it's done now.

A+
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/