[tryton-debian] Sponsoring request

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Tue May 27 13:44:50 UTC 2014

* Raphael Hertzog: " Re: Sponsoring request" (Tue, 27 May 2014 15:08:19 +0200):

> On Tue, 27 May 2014, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> > * Raphael Hertzog: " Re: Sponsoring request" (Tue, 27 May 2014 13:50:14
> > +0200):

> > > Asked on #debian-newmaint:
> > > 13:47 <buxy> Is it true that DM can only upload to unstable/experimental
> > > and not to other suites like $release-proposed-updates ?
> > > 13:47 <ansgar> buxy: No.
> >
> > Nice to hear. Security uploads in the past were rejected.
>
> security.debian.org is a different server and in this case you're right:
> 15:04 <buxy> ansgar: Does that count for $release-security too or is that
> different due to different server?
> 15:06 <ansgar> buxy: We do not (yet) sync the ACL entries to
> security-master. Mostly because nobody implemented it, I don't think much
> speaks against it (provided the security team agrees).
>
> But here you only asked for the update to be included in the next point
> release, there's no debian security update planned.

Thanks a lot for clarifying! I assumed until now, that those were intended
restrictions.

This time I am nevertheless happy to not have uploaded that borked 0.3.9*
package...

Cheers,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6