[tryton-debian] Overrides for tryton-modules-account-payment

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Fri Oct 24 15:57:12 UTC 2014

Hi ftpmasters,

When building the new package tryton-modules-account-payment-clearing, which
depends on tryton-modules-account-payment, I am getting

I: dh_python2 pydist:181: Cannot find installed package that provides
trytond_account_payment. Using python-trytond-account-payment as package name.
Please add "trytond_account_payment correct_package_name" line to
debian/py3dist-overrides to override it IF this is incorrect.

Despite the message says debian/py3dist-overrides, indeed
debian/pydist-overrides is also needed.

Could it be, that tryton-modules-account-payment is missing in the Overrides
file? Or did I encounter a bug in dh_python?

Thanks and Cheers,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6