[tryton-debian] Sponsoring request

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Wed Dec 9 23:49:38 UTC 2015

* Raphael Hertzog: " Re: Sponsoring request" (Wed, 9 Dec 2015 22:11:10 +0100):

> Hi Mathias,
>
> On Wed, 02 Dec 2015, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> > tryton-modules-account-stock-landed-cost
> > tryton-modules-account-stock-landed-cost-weight
> > tryton-modules-customs
> > tryton-modules-sale-complaint
> > tryton-modules-sale-promotion
> >
> > available as usuable from http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/tryton
> >
> > It would be nice, if you could upload them (I think it will still take some
> > time until I can upload myself, currently waiting to move on to tasks &
> > skills....;) ).
>
> Uploaded. What about tryton-sao? I saw it's a new tryton git repository as
> well.

Thanks!

For sao I need a little bit to dive into javascript packaging. Seems also, that
not all dependencies are yet available in Debian. I will return to you once I
think, that all is prepared well.

Cheers,

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6