[tryton-debian] Fwd: GNU Health in Debian

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Mon Feb 9 11:02:09 UTC 2015

* Emilien Klein: " [tryton-debian] Fwd: GNU Health in Debian" (Mon, 9 Feb 2015
  09:44:54 +0100):

Hi Emilien,

> Got a bounce from  tryton-debian at lists.debian.org, trying
> tryton-debian at lists.alioth.debian.org

Yes, please use the correct address.

Thx for the headsup.

I would appreciate a lot to have at least CC'd this list when discussing topics
related to Tryton. As the gnuhealth modules are basically Tryton modules this
would be the more appropriate place anyway to talk about their packaging.

Cheers,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6