[tryton-debian] Offline notice

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Sat Jul 18 11:16:36 UTC 2015

* Benjamin Drung: " Re: Offline notice (was: Please use a maintained soap
  library instead of deprecated python-suds.)" (Tue, 14 Jul 2015 21:57:56
  +0200):

> > I just want to let you know, that I am offline now for 3 weeks. Whatever
> > has to be done on suds from my side shouldn't be urgent. If you agree to
> > upload suds-jurko as a new package (see above), please just do so and I
> > will take the necessary steps on suds when I am returning.
> >
> > Glad to see (at least some of) you at DebConf,
>
> Good point. Can we discuss the future of suds on DebConf and decide
> there how to further proceed?

I just had to adjust my time schedule to quite unexpected changes, so only can
join DebConf from Thursday. It will be great to see you, otherwise we will find
the appropriate solution for suds afterwards.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6