[tryton-debian] help

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Fri Nov 13 09:29:22 UTC 2015

* Vincent Bastos: " Re: [tryton-debian] help" (Tue, 10 Nov 2015 22:45:14 +1000):

> On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 9:23 PM, Mathias Behrle <mathiasb at m9s.biz> wrote:
>
> > * Vincent Bastos: " [tryton-debian] help" (Tue, 10 Nov 2015 15:10:34
> > +1000):
> >
> > > Hey there,
> > >
> > > I would like to offer my assistance, but I am not sure where to start.
> > Any
> > > ideas?
> > >

> > Hi Vincent,
> >
> > thanks for your offer!
> >
> > Could you please shortly describe, if and where you already have
> > experience in
> > Debian packaging?
> >

> I don't have experience in Debian packaging except for making my own local
> debian packages from Perl modules. But Debian has always been my
> distribution of choice.
>

> > There are several tasks:
> >
> > - documentation (website)
> > - packaging (maintenance, bug fixing, bug fix releases, ITPs, ...)
> > - concepting (how to make easier the usage of debian.tryton.org)
>

> Great, I'll probably need some guidance to show me "where things are
> initially".

Hi Vincent,

I am currently busy with the release of the 3.8 stack, I will be able to be
more verbose afterwards. Just one short question: are you interested in doing
some work for the packaging of sao? It will be a javascript package (which is
new for Debian Tryton Maintainers) and this could be an interesting task.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6