[tryton-debian] Setting up cron

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Thu Oct 22 10:54:26 UTC 2015

* Vincent Bastos: " [tryton-debian] Setting up cron" (Thu, 22 Oct 2015 20:15:10
  +1000):

> What setup have people used for cron?
>
> I have created a separate init script with its own separate Tryton conf
> file and added the --cron option and the database option.

cron should be enabled by default and it is in the current sysvinit (look
at /etc/default/tryton-server) as well as in the service file. Where do you miss
it?

> I wonder if we could add this to the package or should we create a separate
> package?

We can not add the database option, because we can not know which database to
initiate after the start and if it is desired behavior: we have to keep in
mind, that a Tryton server can serve multiple databases.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6