[tryton-debian] ETA 4.0

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Wed May 18 09:19:22 UTC 2016

* Sam Geeraerts: " [tryton-debian] ETA 4.0" (Wed, 18 May 2016 06:12:48 +0200):

Hi Sam,

> What the ETA for the 4.0 packages? I need to set up a fresh server and
> would like to know if I should wait a bit or go ahead with 3.8.

4.0 is on my ToDo. Depending on the release process I tend to wait a
little bit until the series stabilizes. So the 4.0.1 brought a missing
translation update which needs a database update. We will catch up immediately
packaging 4.0.1.

As Tryton upgrades are usually fully supported you can already go ahead with
3.8.

Best,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6