[tryton-debian] dependencies for 4.2 on jessie

Jean-Christophe Michel jc.michel at symetrie.com
Wed Jan 4 11:56:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

I’m installing tryton 4.2 on jessie with debian.tryton.org repositories following http://tryton.alioth.debian.org/mirror.html#installation

tryton-server or tryton-proteus install without problem,
whereas for tryton-module-all I get

and for tryton-module-account I get
 tryton-modules-account : Depends: python-simpleeval but it is not installable

Should I add some jessie-backport to my sources ? I am installing inside a LXC container, but this shouldn’t be a problem imho.

I didn’t find anything on this problem on http://tryton.alioth.debian.org/ nor on the debian tryton ml.
Can you help on this ?

Jean-Christophe Michel
--