[tryton-debian] dependencies for 4.2 on jessie

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Wed Jan 4 16:42:24 UTC 2017

* Jean-Christophe Michel: " Re: [tryton-debian] dependencies for 4.2 on
  jessie" (Wed, 4 Jan 2017 14:21:37 +0100):

> Hi,
>

> Self answering…
>
> Le 4 janv. 2017 à 12:56, Jean-Christophe Michel <jc.michel at symetrie.com> a
> écrit :
> > I’m installing tryton 4.2 on jessie with debian.tryton.org repositories
> > following http://tryton.alioth.debian.org/mirror.html#installation
> >
> > tryton-server or tryton-proteus install without problem,
> > whereas for tryton-module-all I get
> > E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
> >
> > and for tryton-module-account I get
> >  tryton-modules-account : Depends: python-simpleeval but it is not
> > installable E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

Got the message today from another user as well and the packages for 4.2 should
hit the mirror with the next cron run.

> Solved by adding to my sources.list the line
> deb http://debian.tryton.org/debian/ jessie-4.0 main
>
> (the missing dependencies are fullfilled by 4.0 release)

Yeah, you found quite a covenient workaround. Somehow the copy process between
distributions missed some of the dependencies. Still investigating.

Thanks for the message.

Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6