[tryton-debian] Code copy of python-magic(pypi)

Mathias Behrle mbehrle at debian.org
Thu Nov 2 13:55:36 UTC 2017

Dear members of the security team,

I just wanted to advertise, that I had to put a verbatim code copy of
https://github.com/ahupp/python-magic/blob/master/magic.py
into the src package relatorio (patch attached). This was needed to keep
relatorio working and to not block the current Tryton release to enter unstable.

To my knowledge there are further packages including code copies and waiting for
the resolution of the namespace conflict of python-magic:

kopanocore
sqlmap
peframe

Hopefully the merge of python-magic packages will be done soon, so that we can
revert those copies.

Best wishes,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6