[tryton-debian] Potentially broken repositories on Salsa

Mathias Behrle mbehrle at debian.org
Tue Mar 13 16:07:08 UTC 2018

* Andreas Tille: " [tryton-debian] Potentially broken repositories on
  Salsa" (Tue, 13 Mar 2018 16:50:41 +0100):

Hi Andreas,

> Hi,
>
> I'm in the process of porting the Blends metadata gatherer to Salsa.
> When doing so, I've found two suspicious repositories in Debian
> Tryton Maintainers scope:
>
>   tryton-team/tryton-modules-health-hl7 does not seem to have dir debian
>   tryton-team/tryton-modules-health-pdq does not seem to have dir debian
>
> I just wanted to make you aware that something might be wrong.  It could
> be that some migration step has failed and needs manual intervention.

Those projects indeed were empty and originally created to be packaged at some
point in the future. I just removed them.

Thanks!

Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6