[Tts-project] Adoption of src:festival-doc?

Sergio Oller sergioller at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 12:33:30 UTC 2013

Dear TTS members,

I am writing to you because recently I have been able to build festival-doc
package from src:festival instead of from the orphaned src:festival-doc
package. The patch is in the tts/festival.git repository, under the just
created festival-doc branch [1].

I put it on a new branch because I don't know how to proceed with the
transition: Currently, src:festival-doc builds two binary packages:
festival-doc and speech-tools-doc.
Should we adopt src:festival-doc and build only speech-tools-doc from it?
speech-tools-doc will eventually be built from src:speech-tools, but there
is still work to do to achieve that.

I am quite new to adopting packages, so your advice will be very much
appreciated.

Happy new year!

Best regards,

Sergio