[Tts-project] Nice to reach you

Rachel Dekel racheldekel07 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 13:40:45 UTC 2014

Hello my dear friend,
I see it as a nice pleasure, getting in touch with you. I feel so pleased
to get in touch with you and seek your interest in my proposal. Once again
My name is Miss Rachel  Dekel, a citizen of Liberia in West Africa. I am 26
years old, my birthday is 27th October 1988. I want to be a Nurse, i am
hoping to further my education in this career. I am never married and don't
have children.I value the many facets of life and love. I'm always
sensitive to the environment that surrounds me and that includes finding
happiness, peace, and of course love and adoration. I love to laugh and
smile with good friends. I enjoy going to dinner, movies, beaches, mostly
all outdoor activities.
I was about enrolling to have a master's degree in nursing /midwifery
before, myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my
country and several political unrest.My late father Dr Dekel  Ammon was
chairman managing director (DEKEL'S INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in Monrovia the
capital of my country,and a successful top business man in my country, He
was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother by the wicked
rebels in the midst of the civil war and political unrest in my
country.Could you believe that the rebels forced my to have sex with my
mother presence of their kids?to mention but are a few,i don't want to
remember such bad memory again.It was only me that is alive for now out of
a family of five. I managed to make my way to a country that's one of the
most peaceful in Africa (Senegal)  where i am leaving now under UNITED
NATION (U.N) as a refuge in the middle of the war. I have decided not to go
back to my country for now even when the war is over because there are
still political instability, killings and several unrest/diseases. I lost
so much, my parents, my sister and three lovely brothers as well as some
other relatives and family capital investments .
I would like you to tell me little more about your interest to my life
situation at present,don't forget i need an assistance to move further in
life and to achieve my goals and objectives,thanks and God bless.
yours in care,
Rachel