[Tts-project] Packaging Request Sinsy and vConnect-STAND/Cadencii

Tobias Platen tobias at platen-software.de
Tue Mar 3 19:29:58 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm not a member of the Debian project so I don't have access to the
repositories. I want to contribute to Debian, especially to music apps
and accessability.
Therefore I prepared debian packages for Sinsy and vConnect-STAND. Both
programs are singing speech synthesizers that only support the Japanese
language.
To make Cadencii support vConnect-STAND I also had to write a small
patch, that I added to the existing cadencii source package.  I have
already uploaded the packages to my own ppa[1].
For Sinsy I chose to use a git-repository[2] that supports
git-buildpackage. I'm willing to maintain the packaging in the future
and want to ask for a sponsor who uploads the packages to the Debian
repository.

Tobias Platen

[1] https://launchpad.net/~isengaara/+archive/ubuntu/utauloid
[2] https://gitorious.org/sinsy