[Tts-project] Comments regarding speech-tools_2.4~release-1_amd64.changes

Samuel Thibault sthibault at debian.org
Sun May 10 21:53:01 UTC 2015

Ansgar Burchardt, le Fri 08 May 2015 20:49:44 +0000, a écrit :
> why does libestools2.4 have Replaces: & Conflicts: libestools1.2c102, speech-tools1?

Mmm, those are leftovers from previous packaging work: libestools1.2c102
was a c++ rebuild which does not make sense any more indeed,.
speech-tools1 has never been in Debian, I guess it may have appeared in
other Debian derivatives.  I have dropped them in our repo.

> I also noticed that speech-tools-doc is also built by
> src:festival-doc. What's up with that? Should src:festival-doc be
> removed? (Please file a bug if that's the case.)

Yes, that is the case. Sergio, apparently you forgot to submit the RM
bug, could you do it?

BTW, I realize that we haven't switched the maintenance advertised in
debian/control to the tts project, I guess we should?

Thanks,
Samuel