[Tts-project] Comments regarding speech-tools_2.4~release-1_amd64.changes

Sergio Oller sergioller at gmail.com
Sun May 17 08:18:54 UTC 2015

> Ansgar Burchardt, le Fri 08 May 2015 20:49:44 +0000, a écrit :
>
> > I also noticed that speech-tools-doc is also built by
> > src:festival-doc. What's up with that? Should src:festival-doc be
> > removed? (Please file a bug if that's the case.)
>
> Yes, that is the case. Sergio, apparently you forgot to submit the RM
> bug, could you do it?

src:festival-doc built both festival-doc and speech-tools-doc. Now that
both packages are built from src:festival and src:speech-tools
respectively, src:festival-doc becomes an "obsolete source package" and can
be removed.

According to https://wiki.debian.org/ftpmaster_Removals "obsolete source
packages" are automatically removed by the dak tool "cruft-report" also
known as "rene", and there is no need to request the removal, as far as I
understand.

However if there is a need for me to file the removal bug, I can do it (and
then file another bug to ask for a clarification of the wiki). :-)

> BTW, I realize that we haven't switched the maintenance advertised in
> debian/control to the tts project, I guess we should?
>

> Thanks,
> Samuel

Best,
Sergio