[Tts-project] Dear Beloved In Christ,Greetings to you in the most wonderful name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Anne George, I am married to musashi George From Ivory Coast, I and my late husband was into, Estate management and also a government building contractor before my husband earlier this year January 25 2011 We were married for eleven years without a child due my fibriod problem.He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I have decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home . When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $3.5 Million (USD) dollars in a bank.Presently the money is still in the bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months due to cancer problem. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months,because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage .. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.I want to you use at last 80% this fund for orphanages, widows and also propagating the word of God and mosquée and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained and take the remaining 20% to take good care of your good God Given Home. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money.This is why I am taking this decision to donate this fund for charity. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health .My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth, always be prayerful all through your life. Waiting to here from you immediately and any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, for this same purpose. Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.l remain yours sister in Christ.Mrs Anne George
anne.george1212 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 09:45:51 UTC 2017
From Mrs Anne George
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tts-project