[Tts-project] In good faith.

Mr. Jimmy Dell Ray mrdelljimmyray at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 16:21:27 UTC 2017

From: Mr. Jimmy Dell Ray,

I am writing you this piece of word with tears from the depth of my heart; I have decided to write you this piece of email because of the undeterminable situation i am into right now.

My names are Jimmy Dell Ray, am citizen of United States of America; I worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Ivory Coast for three years before the date of my wife in the year 2014. We were married for 12 years without a child. I found your email address through my internet dater. I am presently admitted at the hospital suffering from a critical ailment and it has been confirmed that i have a short and limited time to live by medical experts. I and my Late wife made a fixed deposit of a considerable large amount with a Bank here in Ivory Coast. Due to my critical medical condition, i want to donate  my hard earned fund to an individual or nonprofit organization that has a good heart and can sincerely use the fund for the up keeping of the less privileged once in the society.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein and ensure no one else knows about this fund. Also remember that am giving you all this based on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words.

Hoping to receive your response immediately.

Thanks and Remain Blessed in Christ.
Mr. Jimmy D. Ray.