[Tts-project] Dear Friend

John johnbeckley190 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 21:18:20 UTC 2017

Dear Friend

I have been trying to reach you for quite a while with information on a business proposal that is mutually beneficial should you choose to participate. I hope I have finally reached you.The information I have is privileged and I would like to appeal and appreciate if it is handled as such.

My name is Frank John Wang, Executive Director and Deputy Chief Executive at a top firm in East Asia. I shall give a detailed explanation on how and why I need your input once I ascertain your interest and willingness to assist.

You can reach me via my email, by replying to this message so I know you have received this and I can send you more information.

I anticipate and look forward to a successful business relationship with you.

I await your response.

Yours faithfully

Frank J.Wang