[Tts-project] Proposal for All Language Quality Translation Services..!!

Tanya Goyal johnlennon60 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 08:44:11 UTC 2018

Hi, tts-project at lists.alioth.debian.org

Did you receive my last email?

Actually I haven't received any response from your side please let me know
if you are interested in our services (Like- Translation, Localization
.Interpretation, Content Writing ,Certified Translation ,CAD Services
,Desktop Publishing ,Proofreading & Editing ,Content Moderation)

Will be a  pleasure to assist you.

Looking  to  hear from you soon.

Thank You