[Tux4kids-discuss] TuxPaint: GSoC Projects

Sheung Hei(Joseph) Yeung joseph.yeung at utoronto.ca
Fri Apr 4 17:14:56 UTC 2008

Hi,
My name is Joseph Yeung, and I am a computer science student at the
University of Toronto finishing my second year of study. I am very
interested in working for TuxPaint. I have some interesting idea that
can make TuxPaint a even better program for children to have fun. I
have check the source code of TuxPaint for current implementation, and
submitted my ideas on GSoC.

I have experience with the C programming language, and many others
such that can aid me in completing in project proposed. My main goal
is to let children to have even more fun and features when using
tuxpaint. Other than technical knowledge, I have been tutoring
elementary school student math and organizing events for younger
children.

I have already submitted applications for TuxPaint and looking forward
to receive comments from any of the possible mentor.

Joseph Yeung
joseph.yeung at utoronto.ca