[Tux4kids-discuss] File Size

Matthew McSpadden webmaster at anvilsmithtech.com
Wed Feb 11 15:11:46 UTC 2009

I remember someone mentioning the increasingly large file size, at least
for the windows build, and that the alioth server has a limit of 10MB or
something? Does anyone know what kind of bandwidth usage Tux4kids gets
with the different packages? I rent a web server that has far more space
and far more bandwidth than I ever use. I don't know how everything is
done for uploading files and such, but I'd be interested in being a
mirror for some files if they get too big for Alioth and if there was a
need.

Matt