[Tux4kids-discuss] An ideas wiki?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Jul 25 21:55:16 UTC 2009

So I keep thinking about this idea for a simple game that I'd like to
write for my 2.5yo son.  (Really, I want to write it for my Atari 8-bit,
so he can easily play it on a TV with a joystick or some simple digital button
controller that I could probably create.)

I've also got a little list of ideas from going on a decade ago, for some
simple kids games.

I'd love to work on the ideas, but I'm less inclined to work on the code,
just because I'm so exhausted from everything else I do all the time.
I figure there must be some other clever codes out there (perhaps not
necessarily already part of Tux4Kids) who would be interested in working
on the games, if we started throwing ideas out.

Most of the ideas I'm thinking of would be VERY small games, compared
to the current T4K lineup.  They wouldn't necessarily involve Tux penguin,
either.

Would it be possible to create an Ideas Wiki over on Alioth, for people
like me to record our ideas and concepts?

Thanks,

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer