[Tux4kids-discuss] Fwd: Problem Installing Tuxpaint

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 28 13:25:22 UTC 2009

I can't send you a link to the development library as you need to
install it through synaptic.

Look for librsvg-dev first. Then libsvg-cairo-dev.

You need to make sure you reply to the mailing list and not just to
me. Normally you have to select reply to all. Mailing lists that do
this are very annoying but very common in free software. There are
always flame wars when you try and raise it :(

Can you run the pre compiled version of tuxtype on your hardware or do
you get the same error?

Caroline

Sent from a mobile device.

Begin forwarded message: