[Tux4kids-discuss] My updates are not updating

Matthew McSpadden webmaster at anvilsmithtech.com
Thu Sep 10 16:24:32 UTC 2009

Correction, only one of my commits worked. When I look at the ftp file
structure I see a Tux4Kids admin that holds all the Tuxmath and TuxType
program files, as well as a Tux4Kids web that is inside of the other
tux4Kids web. I think this may be why it is having issues, but I don't
know how to fix it. It is trying to update to the htdocs inside the
other htdocs, but the one on the inside only has the old files, so the
only one it could find to update would be index.php. That is as far as
my thinking takes me. Any suggestions would be useful. I know I could
update the website via FTP, but I stopped doing that months and months
ago when I found out how to use SVN. And I think we want to try to
figure this out.

Matt