[Tux4kids-discuss] Generating question having different difficulty during online gaming

deepak aggarwal deepak.aggarwal9 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 18:37:56 UTC 2010

Hi David
In our previoud reply you have said thhat the whole idea will take to much
time to be implemented.
But i forget to mention that the ideawill be implemented during online
gaming. We will generate question having different difficulty level and
after collecting data we will generate performance chart for a particular
kid. So that teachers can evaluate performance of students during test and
the mentor reaction will be decided on server not on player system.
So we dont have to make many changes in core game file i.e game.c
Can you tell me more about programming nature of server and from where i can
get its source code if it has been previously implemented.
From
Deepak